The QMSL Data Protection Policy is designed to protect the personal data held by QMSL.
- The required personal data of all QMSL Users comprise the names of the User and at least one of: email address, terrestrial address or telephone number.
- QMSL Users are Customers, Suppliers, and any other person with whom QMSL has a need to store information to pursue its business activities.
- Permission to store the personal data is required from each User.
- The data is required solely for the administration of QMSL, and communication with QMSL Users; it is used for no other purpose.
- The QMSL Data Protection Officer (QMSL DPO) is the QMSL Chairman, to whom all queries and requests must be addressed. The officer is responsible for the storage, maintenance and security of the data and that it is up -to-date.
- Access to the data is restricted to the QMSL Chairman, QMSL Managing Director, QMSL Company Secretary and QMSL Administrative Staff. From time to time other QMSL employees may be granted access to undertake work on, or with, the data, in which cases this will be specifically authorised by the QMSL Managing Director.
- The only data referring to QMSL Users published on the QMSL website comprise the names of its officers and, occasionally, Users subject to the permission of the relevant User. This also applies to the publication of any QMSL newsletters, and other of its publications when appropriate.
- Notification to the QMSL DPO of a request of a User for their data to be removed will place the responsibility on the QMSL DPO to ensure the removal of all the relevant personal data from all databases or lists held by QMSL. This does not apply to any data where QMSL is legally obliged to maintain such information.
- The QMSL DPO email address is firstname.lastname@example.org where any request under clause 8 above will be valid when acknowledged by the QMSL DPO.
QMSL is the short code for Quay Media Solutions Limited
Quay Media Solutions Limited trades under the names of
Quay Digital ¦ So Sublime ¦ Quay Design ¦ Print my Year Book
NOTE: GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) comes into law across the European Union, including the United Kingdom, on and from 25th May 2018
V2 May 2018